QTK quiktrak networks limited

absolutely crashing...87 per cent down

1. 11,407 Posts.
    Its is serioulsy time to put QTK on your watchlist.

Its rare you get to see a full company failure in action. QTK is now down 87%.

How much lower can it go?

It can literally go to ZERO.

It can at any time go into a trading halt....and never return.

Sure..we will later find out the problems like the China $380 million project was just a chance gone wrong. What else can we think? the company does not provide any details on what is going on.

So we are left to specualte and if yu are keen...to do some of your own research.

On principle and out of interest...I have done a lot of interest on Quiktrak...its $380 million contract in China and its business in South Africa.

I can tell you, from my personal research that QTK is treading a fine line between trading on the ASX and one day just not being there at all.

Macrae12 says its a buy below 5 cents. I am sure QTK holders will welcome himm and others he can convince to enter so they can dump their shares on them.

I urge every one to research this. If you are a holder, potential buyer or just an observer.....sometimes....things can go belly up in an instant and just dissappear imo.

If you are an observer though...this company and its listing on the ASX is a great one to watch. 2 years after many smoke and mirrors announcements and constantly running backwards with no profit ever made.....we are finally seeing the curtains close on this company imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.