absolutely disgraceful stalling tactics by company

1. 289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    That's it. I hear now that the re-listing will not be on 20th Feb as shareholders were told at the meeting. More bulls*hit from you people. It just goes on and on and on like groundhog day. What the fu*k is the matter with you people at media world. Spend money on marquees at spring carnival without a listing. 3 years of time wasting, and we backed you and believed in you and listened to all your bulls*it and lies and now, more bull*hit and lies. We are sick of the rubbish. Just re-list already. 3 years. What the hell are you people doing. If you have a deal, then re-list. You obviously have nothing. And you don't keep your shareholders informed. Nothing nothing nothing- You should be ashamed of yourselves- J T, J A. Put some deals together and re-list and stop feeding the long suffering shareholders nonsense. What have you been doing for 3 years-why stall now?-why is there so much work in doing deals-YOU"VE HAD 3 YEARS!!!! You've got nothing!!!! I want to be alive for the re-listing!!!!!!At least have the balls to tell the shareholders youve got
    nothing and we've lost all our money!!!!!. At least we can then write it off as a tax loss. The worst thing is being kept in the dark for three years while you bludgers use our money to drink champagne and eat chicken wings in a wanky Spring carnival marquee that costs hundreds of thousands. All shareholders- please email these stallers. Ring them and hassle them. They are doing the same old stuff again- I'm hearing they will re-list at some stage in 2004 now!!!!-what a load of c*rap. Where is ASIC????
    There will be some very unhappy money in Ballarat and some Greeks bearing guns that will be devastated at this outrage and bull*hit. We are all sick of it. Stop bull*hitting your shareholders. Do some work. Stop talking and start signing-you've had 3 years. Shareholders-please hassle and call them-I will call them every hour until they give me an answer. This is a disgrace and there should be a Royal commission into these bast*rds. DISGRACEFUL. PLEASE LET US KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING MEDIA WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.