ASQ 11.1% 3.2¢ australian silica quartz group ltd

absolutely flying, page-58

1. 132 Posts.
    Hey tibbs , how long you been investing for?
    Been about 6years on and off for myself. Started out back in end of 2000 with the bear market taking hold , managed to do all right day trading until was burnt . Did some hard yards and had steep learning curves in not so forgiving climate. Makes you stronger. Gives me a sense of reality and keeps me in check when everyone is acting irrationally. Learning to invest successfully in falling market gives you a greater appreciation of the market especially in refernce to recent boom times where so many people think it lasts forever then are left emotionally distraught when things start crashing around them. Starting in a tough time was one of the best lessons I had. Your earlier post was spot on. If you choose a stock you have to believe in it and reinforce on a regular basis why you purchased that stock in the first place. I find it helps to keep you focused when everyone starts to panic. And keeping out of unsuccessful patterns and habits definitely takes discipline. Took me a little while to relinquish day traders mindset and shift to an investor focused mindset. Now have a pretty good system which is bringing decent returns. Like yourself I scan hc and daily gainers % wise to direct me to potential stocks . Also scan Ipo's to be listed and keep an eye on ones that get my attention. Thats how I come across BAU. Prior listing through ASX announcements. Takes me about 5minutes to get a brief summary of a company in relation to operations , finacial position , share on issue etc. ANd from there I will begin researching in more detail if intersted. Also find my instincts have always served me well when I listen to them and are not clouded with emotion. Its usually when I dont listen to it that I get burnt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.004(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $9.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.1¢ $5.061K 160.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2911 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 931 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.