ASQ 0.00% 2.0¢ australian silica quartz group ltd

From the German BAU thread I got a hint about another Bauxite...

1. 311 Posts.
    From the German BAU thread I got a hint about another Bauxite company with a great potential. They have promising bauxite projects in Guinea West Africa. The risk may be higher because of Africa. Navasota Resources Ltd. is a canadian based company TSX.V NAV.
    I think it is worth to have an eye on.

If you look at the chart, there was a big jump recently after news and I am sure this is also going to happen with BAU.

http://www.navasota.com/s/Home.asp

This I have found on the website, which fits also for BAU.

* Bauxite is the "ore" of aluminum.
    * Aluminum is one of the world's most useful and used metals, possessing qualities of strength, flexibility, light weight, corrosion resistance, formability, and high conductivity to both heat and electricity.
    * Rapid growth of Asian economics has dramatically increased global demand for aluminum and hence, bauxite.
    * In an environment of high demand and tight supply, the acquisition and development of bauxite resources presents a tremendous opportunity.

they also work with Australians:

Project management by RSG Global Consulting of Perth, Australia, a subsidiary of Coffey Mining.

It will be exciting, if BAU can maintain its strength and if there continue to be more buyers.

Good luck and a successful week

jerman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.