EWC 0.00% 0.8¢ energy world corporation ltd

absolutely hopeless

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Regardless of whether this company is what it says it is or not - the way the management communicate with shareholders is abysmal.

I don't know why they feel like they can treat shareholders like they do but I think we need to try and do something about it.

I have sent 4 emails and have had no response - which is unfortunately typical and bl**dy rude.

I don't buy the "blackout" story posted previously here in response to a phone conversation with management. I can not believe that they do not have the right of reply to published information if they believe it do be inaccurate - in fact they have an obligation to reply if it is inaccurate. As of today, they have cost shareholders tens of millions of dollars by saying nothing in defense of themselves which is totally unacceptable.

Despite the posts on this board suggesting that all may be well - the signs at the moment would suggest they have something to hide and their silence is an admission that MW is in fact on the right track.

I wish I had the balls to kick them for touch but unfortunately I am holding on in hope.

My request to you all is that you pepper them with emails letting them know that you think the way we are being treated is absolute bollocks. We may not represent the majority of shares held but at least we can ensure that they know we expect to be treated a little better than we are at the moment.

Their email address is [email protected] - I assume they get emails at this address as it is the one that the ASX compliance notices go to and they are responded to pretty quickly.

I will be sending a copy of this posting to that address and letting them know that action will continue until we get more satisfactory treatment. I would appreciate it if you could support this action and post any emails that you send on this board.

Here's hoping there is no fire where there is currently a truckload of smoke.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EWC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $145 18.09K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 34886 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.01pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EWC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.