EWC 0.00% 0.9¢ energy world corporation ltd

Rodddersre Sino ForestI'm not sure how RC will make money out of...

1. 481 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Roddders
    re Sino Forest
    I'm not sure how RC will make money out of this but would be interested to learn.
    Sino Forest is not a company with valuable assets that has been mismanaged- it is a fraud mate and it is easily researched as a fraud.
    Sadly if yourself and RC still think otherwise then your views on EWC are probably not worth much.

These are the allegations against Sino-Forest ( by Muddy Waters )
    Sino Forest - a Chinese forestry company listed in Canada - is the subject of the most spectacular fraud allegation of this cycle of Chinese frauds. The allegation was made by Muddy Waters LLC (MW).

The allegation had three prongs:

(a). The forests largely did not exist
    (b). Where they existed the valuations were determined largely by phony transactions with undisclosed related parties (the so-called Authorized Intermediaries or AIs) and
    (c). There was no evidence that that many tonnes of wood was harvested in the relevant areas in China - there was for instance nowhere near the necessary number of log trucks

Check http://brontecapital.blogspot.com.au/2011/11/sino-forest-independent-committee.html
    for detail.

As for EWC , as a long time holder the problem isn't that they haven't been telling their story , the problem is they've been telling plenty of stories but have nothing tangible to show for it .

To Kiwilad,
    No offence but lots of us have had that same call from Brian Allen many times over the past 5 years.

"Everything on track, just waiting on some final approvals..."

I don't suppose he said anything specific that could be verified did he?
    No ,probably not.
    But they are very engaging talkers.

Maybe West is wrong but as i said before he would be so easy to refute if EWC could truthfully justify their claims of progress.
    How hard can it be to post a site photo if works have in fact started ?

To Mont,
    Why were Slipform guys at Head Office anyway ?
    Did they show you anything at all to indicate EWC have got something materially done in 5 years?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EWC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 700000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 92959 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EWC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.