VNS 13.3% 65.0¢ venus resources limited

absolutely sensational deal, page-17

1. 1,870 Posts.
    Unfortunately you can't rationalise with emotional-charged people, and also you can't afford to waste more than a few minutes posting to those types as well, since they will only be pushing their barrow, whatever happens in the market.

Most importantly though, I believe that this deal, places considerable value on the Yalgoo project area, which lies between tenements held by others that have already demonstrated signficant iron mineralisation. And within the VNS held ground at the Joker prospect, along with others, has confirmed surface exposures of iron grades at DSO quality. The geophysical work only serves to confirm further the fantastic potential of the project area.

I rated this project area highly before the announcement today, but this announcement provides to the market a significant financial vote of confidence to the project that VNS holds.

I will be a long time supporter of VNS based on the Yalgoo Iron project, but actually I love all the projects being applied for. Kerry Taylor, who I have chatted to a few months ago, impresses me with his conceptual view on project opportunities.

Over time I think the general negative sentiment to posts on HC will change. I can confirm that whilst I have only been on HC a relatively short time, of about 2 1/2 years, I am a very supportive poster to my smaller stocks, and I won't stop posting whilst I follow VNS. I am a longer term investor, I don't make money out of short term trading even though I could possibly make more cash (but I am too old to do that nowadays and would probably make a mess of it too!).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.