Fair question Lapdog. I believe in the natural order. By that I...

1. 398 Posts.
    Fair question Lapdog. I believe in the natural order. By that I mean, Men and Women are not the same. Pink for girls, and blue for boys.
    SOME women are better athletes than SOME men. But overall, men are superior athletes.
    Women make the best Mothers, and Men the best Dads. Marriage (RIP), is/was ONLY about The union of Man and woman. Anything else is ridiculous. I believe in strong borders. I love getting a glimpse of side boob or bum cheek. I like to get pissed. I guess in the eyes of the “progressive” left, that makes me a homophobe, a sexist, a bigot... and probably lots more descriptions designed and applied by the left to discredit virtually ANYTHING I say. There are plenty of people in the world like me that are waking up to the oppressive censoring perfect world idealists and their fanciful dreamed up perfect world that does not and never will exist without the “enforcers”. You know, the people that preach “no hate speech” or we will not only hate you back twice as much, but we will silence you whilst encouraging the world to openly hate you. Bullying will not be tolerated. We will bully that straight out of you....notice how this post deteriorated as it “progressed” . ? That’s the direction the left are pushing us.
    There is your answer, hope it helps. Cheers.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.