ACB 0.00% 6.8¢ a-cap energy limited

absolutely staggering stuff, page-6

1. 5,801 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    SS - I agree with your puzzlement as to why so many of the U stocks are out of favour at the moment. Particularly one like ACB, with its 59% increase in resources, or PDN as a current tier 1 producer and expanding as we speak.

Amazing - pure sentiment.

Yet with all the focus on climate change and the need for low carbon energy production around the place at the moment one would think that the U stocks would have been back in favour, given that nuclear is the only energy source that can power large cities and industrial complexes with close to zero emissions. Windmills and solar panels are NOT going to power somewhere like Hong Kong, for example...! Or Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane...

It remains a mystery to me why ACB and so many others are languishing, but taking a longer term view (and I'm talking 3-5 years) should see these produce the goods for patient investors.

I find it interesting that a stock like IPT is constantly spruiked by virtue of the fact that it is next to ACB - nearology at its best. Yet so few people think to buy the one that it is near to - ACB. Weird!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.