KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

I have mostly vegetable (grown above ground type) meat ,bacon...

1. 62 Posts.
    I have mostly vegetable (grown above ground type) meat ,bacon chicken ,eggs . Substituted milk for almond milk . That took a bit to get used to but I only have that with coconut cream and turmeric as a drink. No fruit , which is ok by me as long as I get to have cheese.Basically I aim for 20 gms of carbs about 65 to 70 of protein and 100 gm of good fat per day .. I used an app called carb manager for first 3 months to track all food I ate and now I pretty much know what to eat and drink.Occasionally I would slip up now and then but I never beat myself up over it because it is hard sometimes and I do love red wine ,which is ok in moderation . with Keto the fact is no alcohol is best but you still have to live and I am one of those types that has the odd vice  . absolutely no bread and what products. before I started I was close to becoming type 2 diabetic (overweight and bit obese ),now I don't even come close to that at all from my last blood work .I do have to say that its hard to keep the discipline 100% of the time but when I eat bad occasionally I just get back on the bike and start again. You can get back to ketosis in a few days very easily.Oh I forgot to mention that I do intermittent fasting daily . I have an 18 hr break from food every day with a 6 hr window for snacks and 1 meal. It does work

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.