ASX 0.39% $58.49 asx limited

I paint you a scenario which is made up of real doomsday stuff....

1. 230 Posts.
    I paint you a scenario which is made up of real doomsday stuff. Obama will not make president. If he does what happens to all good black guys (especially democratss) will happen to him. But if it is not that then he won't get to be president anyway. Bush may yet remain under an emergency ordnance which will allow the commander in cheif to assume control of both houses and rule by decree. For that to happen there needs to be an emergency aand this is it. Or it will precipitate one.

In order for the financial crisis paralysing the US (and the world) to be corrected, the evidence has to be laid bare for all to see so that confidence can return to the market.

The Chinese after all hold as much in US treasuries which may no be worth much if this virus spreads. They too will want action in the courts. And thats where the problem lies.

Chaney, Rumsfeld, Rice Bush and others including Henry Kissinger Associates one time owners and now part owners of Iraki oil all borrowed for their own empires whilst they allowed the peasants at home to "eat cake".

There is more to the crisis than poor little mortgagors. There is heaps more. And how and who benefitted from lending to those who could not afford is a question no one in government in the US and in Australia want answered. It was commission driven asset building. Naked greed. And the Federal reserve underwrote it. As long as you had a banking license you could steal from it. Becausse bank robbers don't wear suits and ties and don't remain in the bank.

The commissions made by bankers that should be returned is in the hundreds of billions.

Just a thought. But then again these are strange times we live in. Most peculiar mama.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$58.49
Change
0.230(0.39%)
Mkt cap ! $11.34B
Open High Low Value Volume
$58.49 $58.80 $58.15 $57.32M 970.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 20975 $58.49

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$58.50 80 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.