MON 0.00% 29.5¢ monarch gold mining company limited

02.02.2008 - 10:05 Top Pick: Junior mine values stand before...

1. 2,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    02.02.2008 - 10:05 Top Pick: Junior mine values stand before Rallye ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- (© BoerseGo - http://www.umts report.de)"in a raw material share depot according to my opinion also some bets should be contained on the small Player", say Curtis Hesler, the publisher of the US stock exchange letter "The Profesional timing service". With it he means the promising section of the junior mine values, from which he recommends two values up-to-date. "some the smaller and admittedly also more speculative exploration enterprises the Rallye in the mine sector did not go through between August and November. That is not unparalleled: Exactly the passed also 2005 as the smaller producers in the party of the large mine values did not participate. But changed then 2006, when it came to a Rallye with this smaller producers. Now each investor has another attitude to the risk. But I consider these junior mine values at present more promising than the purchase of call options the gold price. Up-to-date I favor Taseko (ISIN: CA8765111064) and Great Basin gold (ISIN: CA3901241057). These are the newest recommendations from the segment of the junior producers. These shares are a purchase to 4.50 dollar and/or. 2.45 dollar. The fundamental data speak further for gold. Therefore we do not expect price purge also for the further yearly process, despite possibly stronger dollar, with the precious metal. There are delivery bottlenecks already now with the gold and as with the oil it similar ever more with difficulty new gold will find. We will possibly already see the peak in production in some years with the gold. However always remember that on different shares from the junior sector to distribute and cover risk you also different raw materials."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MON (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.