QIN 0.00% 29.5¢ quintis ltd

Abu Dhabi meeting with CEO, page-57

1. 119 Posts.
    No worries hottuna, thanks for keeping me honest with myself

Again harping on when I visited Kununurra, but having seen the improvement in forestry practices I'm very confident that newer trees will produce a lot more oil/heartwood than earlier plantations. Why?....simply because newer plantations trees are growing much faster than older plantations, and heartwood production is a function of size. The first plantations were very poor, they didn't know which host species worked best, how much to water, how to space trees, how to maintain. But what was very obvious is that trees that were around 7-8 years old were as big as trees that were 12-13 years old.

If you have a serious amount of $$ invested in your short, call up QIN and ask for a visit so you can validate in person your central case.

Oh, and for other readers...here's another market analogy...USA Prohibition. So how did market demand change for alcohol after it was lifted? KKR estimate the illegal market for sandalwood is 4-10X the current legal market for sandalwood (see https://santanol.com/about-santanol/ video @ 26s)....will legal sandalwood supplies displace legal when they become available?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QIN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.