QIN 0.00% 29.5¢ quintis ltd

You'd think wouldn't you? I know exactly where you're coming...

1. 5,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1478
    You'd think wouldn't you?

I know exactly where you're coming from and in a way you're right.
    But allow me to make it clear as crystal.
    I have no problem with shorting as a trade strategy. I don't do it because the risk of leveraged exposure outweighs the reward for me. I can see a time when I might give it a go in a serious GFC type situation...but I expect I would more likely just cash out at a minimal loss in a catastrophic scenario while probably keeping my safe haven longs.

Anyway my point is this...I hate seeing punters losing their money because of others manipulation. If I can assist in that way I feel it's a good contribution. I only enter stocks I think have good FA...note the "I".

If I'm wrong...and I have been on occasion...well...everyone has there duds and my usually strategy is to transfer leftovers into a hot ST.

I don't adhere to any particular strategy really in terms of my holds they can be DT (rare)/ST/MT/LT. Not sure where QIN fits yet...too much going on and it seriously wouldn't surprise me to see a really nice T/O offer. Think about it...that's what private equity does it value hunts and the value of our product in next few years is very tempting in direct contradiction to the discredited Glaucus sheister report. They are very brave to take this punt but don't be surprised given the ASX 4 day report delay on short positions that the spike that magucally appeared in conjunction with the BS report...just as quickly disappears.

So yeah...it's more than me making a quick bag or three or whatever.. it's giving the less seasoned punter an opportunity to think about their holdings before giving them away concommitantly it's to those...like you... that are feeling less than happy about the red you are seeing. I won't advocate averaging down but I do it all the time unless you on your own analysis have that conviction. But it's your money and I want no responsibility for anyone taking a loss from anything I post. I just offer a view as I see it.

I could be wrong in my predicitions but it's not what my skillset is reading here otherwise I wouldn't have entered and I don't post on a board unless I am vested. See open profile.

I note your's is closed. Why?

Swear I just posted something similar yesterday somewhere...coulda been another thread.
    Anyway...heading for a coffee and quick walk down the beach. Ciao

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QIN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.