PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

ABU in 2015!, page-44

1. 654 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Bruce,
    Since your last post NST SP has moved to $2 in intra day trade, its has in excess of $100m in cash reserves and a strong prospect for increased dividends, shareholders are making very "good money" now. I would invite you to take a good look at how NST management operate, shareholder returns and low production costs are promised and delivered. ABU has promised much and has so far delivered little, it has become quite apparent that a lot of posters are becoming very frustrated with the lack of tangible progress and obvious lack of communication since the kitty was topped up.

I now read that management have awarded themselves a 20% pay rise, for what exactly? Shareholders are sitting on script worth around 0.02 cents a share p/c, seriously these guys need to take a good hard look at themselves. "ABU sp could increase by 100 or 200% this year", yes it could, if they actually start mining and they prove that they can meet production targets and profit margins etc. nothing they have done of late fills me with confidence.

Just out of interest in your opinion:
    1) What is the current quarterly cash burn rate?
    2) How much cash on hand remains?
    3) Just when can we expect mining to commence and why are the initial production targets set so low?

Look forward to your considered reply.

Cheers, penrice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $779 259.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 15823362 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 23487747 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.