PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

abu or current producer if you are a gold bull, page-17

1. 14,036 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4052
    Todays is great news.

Extension of east vein;
    Very good news because while the average grade is lower, it is still a very high grade and I believe the grade difference will be more than offset by the much wider average width.
    That will aid in mining and the much wider vein means contained gold will better the narrower parts of the vein per meter length despite their very high grades on the original section.
    “Vein section is up to 3 metres wide with an average width of 1.9 metres with the
    widest sections carrying the highest grades of up to 273g/t gold.”

Possibly even more positive is this;

Two new extensional mineralised quartz veins also identified with an average width of 0.66 metres discovered between the East Side Vein and the main Old Pirate area with
    cumulative strike length sampling of:
    • 110 metres strike length averaging 15.83g/t gold including a higher grade section of:
    • 30 metres strike length averaging 55.70g/t gold.

It shows the area between the current resource and the east vein is not barren.
    That will add more ounces still (than ounces contained in the east vein and ounces added below the originally envisaged pit when deepening the pit) and improve the economics further.
    I believe it also adds to the likelihood that more veins will be found through drilling in this “mid zone” that cannot be seen from surface.

Then we still have another shale unit further east than the eastern vein.

And how good is this for the new prospect;
    “40 metre central section with continuous coarse visible gold sighted.”
    “our excitement at the potential of the Golden Hind Prospect grows, with some of the best continuity of samples containing visible gold that we
    have seen to date."

Then this opens up new possibilities that I have been looking for, only expecting much later;
    “Furthermore a rock currently interpreted to be either an intrusive dyke (a quartz feldspar intrusion) or a quartz vein
    breccia was located in this area and also contained visible gold.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.294M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $972 391.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 7325864 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 19838689 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.15pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.