PRX 16.7% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

abu or current producer if you are a gold bull, page-39

1. 14,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4051
    Allday, the low was 3.5 rather than 3c, and considering what has been discovered at OP since then, it probably is as good value at 4.2. In my post last night I had estimated a 33% increase in cash flows was looking likely on what I think were reasonable assumptions re depth extensions and only on the likely upgrade resulting from the pit expansion and deepening as a result of the discovery of the eastern vein.
    The best bargain was my brother getting hit for a reasonable number at 3.6 at the end of June after the east vein results had already been released.
    Since then the latest results have probably added further value in my opinion.
    That Golden Hind was much better than I was hoping for that far south of the main resource.
    I was expecting to see grades and mineralisation taper off the further we moved away.
    I know we have not seen assays yet, but 40ms of regular visible gold is going to have to be ore grade to say the least.
    I wasn't too surprised to see high grades at the new East vein because of the proximity, but the Golden Hind blew my mind with grades there potentially being at least as high if not higher than our best grades at more than half a kilometer away.
    Adding the Golden Hind to the equation, you’re probably right. This may be just as good a bargain now at 4.2 as it was at 3.5 before results started coming through.
    Can’t wait to see the results from this area.

Good to see POG put in another higher low.
    This low is hopefully in now at $1575 considering we are back into the 1590's tonight (hope I didn't just jinx it).
    The previous low was 1547 late June and before that we had a series of lows around 1526-1532.
    The progressively higher lows are a very positive sign of strengthening support.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $5.294M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $720 340.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 7439364 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 14175152 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.22pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.