PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

abu or current producer if you are a gold bull, page-56

1. 169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Chuck,
    Thank you for expressing your opinon.
    Just for the record Chuck I do not seek your approval or disapproval of my opinions. You have your your views and motivations others have theirs. I am interested in reading all people's opinions, some I agree with , some I do not.
    The one aspect of a number of the posts re ABU which concerns me is that they may encourage some smaller traders / investors through either greed or bad management to overextend themselves hence my slightly cautionary tone in my 2 posts.
    Perhaps it is not my responsibiliy to worry about others but I do, especially the little guy who cannot afford to be burnt.
    I have seen numerous stocks over the years that were certain winners that susequently proved to be anything but.

One that you are familiar with is KGL. From a risk reward point of view it was looking fantastic. Now have a look at it. In my view KGL will come good eventually but I feel for those who jumped in, overextended themselves and do not have the financial capacity to stay the course.
    I am cognizant of some people's weaknesses and in my own small way I am trying to encourage a measured approach to opportunity and not be driven by greed and as a resullt perhaps avoid a lot of pain.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $525 175K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 27348360 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16751194 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.