PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

abu or current producer if you are a gold bull, page-61

1. 77 Posts.
    Chuk, your posts are gr8, you are a true believer, and a loyal shareholder. But mate, you must temper getting all warm,fuzzy,and frothy, always crunching the numbers, running the options, calculating the NPV and the IRR, talking sence, and the rest of it, all because Daz keeps reporting there are chunks of gold sticking out of the ground for miles and miles at Old Pirate.
    Lots of purple and red on the maps, gold photos taken with a microscope, a real pretty picture. We all love it!! Been going on for over a year and best story since I was a young'n. But in my day, we soon stopped mucking around, we soon dug a shaft to see what went below the tree roots.
    Then, and only then, you knew if you had a goldmine.
    These days you drill lots of holes, then you really know. Thats if you are really and truely serious!!
    So I'm wondering why the share price is stuck at 4c, maybe its the gold price being only 4 or 5 times you estimated recovery cost, maybe its the cost of flyspray up there, maybe its something just below the spinifex yet to be disclosed. Maybe not too much gim eh? who knows, hope not, but a decent patterned drill program, just to 30 metrers first up, would sort it out. They do have $25M cash in the kick. Can someone let Daz know for us? I think this drilling will really help.
    Paddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $525 175K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 27348360 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16751194 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.