PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

@Graywolf - It sounds shallow, but ultimately I am investing in...

1. 5,577 Posts.
    @Graywolf - It sounds shallow, but ultimately I am investing in the market so that in ten years time when I am thirty, I will be in a much better financial position than my friends and associates who spent their younger days partying and spending extensive amounts of money. I want to be an individual who has no mortgage at thirty, and is able to save money for lives pleasures and save for my families future rather than scrounging the money tin to pay the latest bill.

I understand where you are coming from in regards to knowledge. Putting it into comparison I have spent approximately $2,000 on brokerage fees in two months. I am not down on where I began but I have lost a lot of my profits due to learning experiences, and while I hope to curve the learning experiences in my favour eventually I appreciate any assistance, opinions or guidance. Thank you for your book recommendations, I have been reading extensively lately in regards to the market and it is a topic that I enjoy.

In regards to ABU I understand that the market pays for the price it thinks the stock is worth. I guess the Question I am truly trying to answer myself is whether I should be investing a large portion of my investment in ABU for long term of five to ten years, not just growth wise but potential to develop other mines, and begin initiating dividends to the stock holders. Or should it be a sub-investment and find another stock. Sorry to keep throwing these Questions your way!

Also if Darren does commence a buyback of shares, as I have never gone through a buyback procedure, does one have to participate? And what would the benefits of participating be?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.