PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

abu - potential not possible?, page-7

1. 2,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 184
    "Can anyone rest my worries and give me an indication of what we expect to see in twelve months? "

Askari, why have you bought into ABU and how did you get to hear about it if you bought in at 0.021 (which in hindsight - that wonderful thing - was a great place to buy)?

If you have bought in for a long-term hold (investment), then sit back and relax and enjoy the ride. Check it daily but don't worry about little blips up and down. Your buy-in price is a great point to be watching from, unlike many others who occasionally post on this thread because they bought in at highs (4 or even 8 cents) and are impatiently waiting for it to get back to those levels. Yes, this is a high-risk stock (which makes me wonder how you came to buy in), but as you will read on this Forum from others more competent than I to talk about mining/gold technical matters, that it has much lower risk and more upside than many other cellar-dwellar stocks in the resources sector.

If you have bought to trade, having bought in at 0.021, you should have sold and re-bought a few times by now (there a quite a few of us doing this and, thanks to those people mainly, the volume isn't as illiquid as it might be). This is in no way an encouragement for you to trade if that's not your level of knowledge and experience.

No one will give you their expectation of where ABU will be in 12 months. There might be guesses, but only that. What I suggest you do is look back over the 5-year chart and remember that the highs were achieved when the company was only in exploration phase, while now it is about to go into production. If you can't gain solace about future prospects for ABU from the high standard of posts on this Forum, then you certainly won't get it from any of the other stocks, where the standard of both information and respect is often much lower.

I don't like saying 'good luck' because I believe that all luck is is good management meeting opportunity, but keep a watchful eye out on the SP and if it starts to drop more, for heavens sake, take some profit. That's not investment advice either BTW. Please do your own research and due diligence.

Cheers, GW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.