PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

The capital redeplyoyed into the USD started and gained momentum...

1. 2,475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 855
    The capital redeplyoyed into the USD started and gained momentum under belief that an
    interest rate rise was a given, almost a certinity with QE about to end and the the US ecconomy under full sail in a 30 knot breeze, (its all sweet.) BUT BUT BUT
    ITS ALL BEEN SMOKE AND MIRRORS. (the books have/are being cooked)

REMEMBER THE WORDS/QUOTE TO BIG FAIL, we are not prepared to hold those responsible to account and purge the debt from the system,if they had, by now the real recovery would be taking place. ( reason given the contaigen is to great.)

Alternative : Q E one ,two and three in the belief they will act as a giant financial shock absorber
    and buy time, and it did while THE FED kicks the can down the road and contemplates.
    ( AND THEY DID CONTEMPLATE )
    Resulting in we will implement DECEPTIVE QE, and this will improve market sentiment and
    encourage the market and perpetuate the buying.

DECEPTIVE QE : G-20 NATIONS are to lower interest rates simutaniousley the desired effect/result,
    market spooked investers seeking yield sitting in cash will have little / no choice but to reinvest in stocks
    (blue chip stocks as deemed lowest risk) the chase for yield began. BUT BUT BUT
    As more and more capital was invested demand exceeded supply and the fair or true stock price
    values relative to its earning ability was/has long since been exceeded and exagerated,
    The market correction has only just begun ,the feds actions will now have unintended potentionally
    severe consequences.
    I just can't see how this charade can continue for long the USD is now massively
    overbought .
    I M O , D Y O R
    Last edited by Saltiga62: 12/10/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 21820281 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16031856 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.