PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

ABU's Coyote processing facility likely near term completion of gold, page-61

1. 839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    This is f#*king ridiculous!

I've been calm and haven't worried too much. Sold out on the bad Q ann, bought a tiny amount back in and am waiting to buy more. Problem is I have no confidence in mgmt now as there has been no attempt to rectify the crap they put out. Also have no confidence in SP, could head much lower (although there is so much negative sentiment around ABU now, it has only one option, to go up!).

As I write this AUD POG upwards of $1655!!!!!!!!  FFS

SP should be 40 cents++ now.

Would appear no one at the wheel, just seems like they're adrift in the desert with scurvy and sunburn. Oh well, all swings and roundabouts...

Salt you're a champion and thanks to everyone putting out rational calcs. But I do feel something must be drastically wrong here. I personally don't buy into the theory that it's being manipulated. There is heavy selling, someone saying get me the f^#k outta here! Don't blame them either.

Can we get some updated calcs at the current AUD POG please? Just to give everyone a boost. Even with initial AISC of approx AUD1200, there's still $455 profit there... BDR have an AISC of US$1033! And even they can manage SP gains.

OK, I'm done

Thanks in advance

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 21820281 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16031856 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.