PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

What would I know? I haven't passed an opinion on the subject. I...

1. 843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    What would I know? I haven't passed an opinion on the subject. I am a holder of ABM not IGO. I assume you hold IGO as it is in your tagline, so what due diligence have you done?
    Share your numbers if you are willing.
    The facts are that the JV at Lake Mackay is costing ABU nix. IGO are the experts in mining multi element deposits and between them and NT Government I would think there is enough technical expertise to have crunched the numbers before committing to so much cash. ABU is a gold explorer and the Lake Mackay drilling prospect is all cop as far as we are concerned and it is just one of many prospects that are undergoing drilling programs. But then again.....
    • “Results continue to confirm the prospectivity of Lake Mackay as a belt-scale opportunity”. “The JV partners (IGO) believe that there is potential to unlock a new metallogenic province hosting multiple styles of mineralisation.” (Nov 14 Ann)
    Apart from Lake Mackay....
    • ABM has now commenced a 2,000 metre diamond drill program. Results of this will be out this quarter
    • Significant additional drill intercepts at Pandora (9 m at 6.32 g/t) and Brokenwood(3 m at 9.34 g/t).
    • New structure identified (Suess Fault).
    • Defined three additional economic grade shoots to the east of Hyperion
    • Resource update for Supplejack will be announced Q1, 2017
    • The Supplejack Project is considered by management to be an emerging “camp scale” target. The 1.6moz Groundrush deposit lies immediately to the south (Nov 2 AGM)
    • 78% of ABM’s tenement area does not have a single RC or DD hole (Nov 14 Ann)
    • Since 2009 ABM geologists have generated 306 targets. Outside of Twin Bonanza, only 12 of these have been drill tested. The focus on mining delayed the discovery of the next Callie(s). Partnering can bring forward discovery. (Nov 14 Ann)
    • ABM has everything an exploration company needs and the mid-tiers and majors want.
      • Large contiguous tenure over under-explored gold district, located in belts containing major gold deposits, eg, Callie >6.5moz (Newmont) and 1.6moz Groundrush (Northern Star) (Nov 2 AGM)
      • Quality targets and encouraging exploration results.
      • Motivated JV partner (IGO)
    • Management has now classified and ranked ABM’s known targets by exploration stage and it makes for enlightening reading.
      • Apart from Buccaneer and Old Pirate, there are -
      • 2 Advanced targets in Hyperion and Tregony
      • 16 Drill-ready targets including, Tethys, Black Cat, Bumblebee, Springer, Prowl etc etc
      • 72 Anomaly Definitions including Capstan, Hornblower, Stony Ridge etc etc
      • And 16 Concept targets including Wild Turkey, Mallie, Ellie and Homestead
    Holders have every reason to be optimistic.
    PB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.