AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

abusing approved fentanyl patches

1. 2,782 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 496
    From the BLUELIGHT drugs forum the following indicates some of the patch abusing methods used which hopefully oxy patch can beat.Other methods involve white vinegar/microwaving etc.Some of the abuse methods are quite creative.

"The best way to get the most from the plastic Matrix is to wear on the skin as prescribed, except there are a few things you can do to increase the potency: Scratch and abrade your skin before applying the patch. This removes a layer of dead or semi-dead skin and thus, less skin for the fent to penetrate before it reaches your bloodstream. Apply heat, as hot as you can tolerate. Matrix patches may be abuse-resistant, but the fentanyl still rapidly releases when you apply intense heat such as by a)sitting in a hot tub, b)applying a heating pad, c) blowing a hair dryer directly on the patch or c) get creative! Just don't burn yourself. I personally like to put the kettle on the stove, heat the water to near boiling, and fill my rubber hot water bottle.
    Rule of thumb: you can only get so high on Mylan's fent patch. But if you follow the above instructions, you should enjoy a nice three-day buzz, varying in strength depending on dose and tolerance.
    ATTEMPTING TO EXTRACT THE FENTANYL FROM THE MATRIX USING FLAMMABLE SOLVENTS OR VOLATILE CHEMICALS IS STUPID AND DANGEROUS. DON'T DO IT!!

Real Duragesic patches with the gel reservoirs are obviously the most sought after (or their generic equivalent). There are so many ways to abuse the gel it's almost funny. The nasal spray works (mentioned in a few posts), smoking the gel works quite well, and you can even rub the gel in your eyes for a kick-ass buzz. Orally, use a Q-tip to swab it on your gums or suck on a piece of gauze saturated with gel. Do not swallow or most of it will go to waste.
    My personal favorite method is smoking on foil the way one would smoke meth or heroin. The only problem is the extremely short duration which can make for some quickly disappearing patches if you know what I mean.
    INJECTING THE GEL, NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU DILUTE IT, IS INCREDIBLY DANGEROUS. DON'T DO IT. Only inject fent if you have somehow miraculously acquired some ampoules of liquid fentanyl citrate"
    Kens

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.508M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $3.607K 1.445M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
59 102396408 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 21041400 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.