AC8 0.00% 4.0¢ auscann group holdings ltd

Ac8 is about to POP - chart.

1. 727 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 407
    Lost like 15% if I remember correctly on ac8, no biggie, now Im back. Bought a few times recently.

It's about to pop.

I'll show a tiny bit of one of my charts. It's tiny but it's the gesture that matters. See the red line and black line. In my system this is a strong signal for movement.

17.5 next. And a big event within 2 weeks. Not sure what it can be, but my proprietary system tells me something BIG is coming.

All graphical analysis, I kept in touch with AC8 so I know they ve got cash and pipe dreams and new management so it's a base to pop off since they clearly have reached the bottom.

Now it could completely crash too, movement can be both ways, however, given the fact they ve got cash, new management, a delivery method and so on, AND the market is getting hot again, chances are that we re popping off.

GL to all.

Do your own research, super speculative at this stage to buy a company like that. Even if the cash value derisks the punt,

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2374/2374174-e9b1880509f10f4a06e9fbcf2e39709c.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.