CAN 12.5% 2.8¢ cann group limited

You guys "think" that Cann Office is just sitting there all day...

1. 1,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    You guys "think" that Cann Office is just sitting there all day doing nothing (??) to establish different SALES n distribution setups and agreements for the "OTHER" part of their product which they knew Aurrora wldnt necessarily be taking up?? I mean lets break this down: The project manager and team KNEW that of the 70,000 production at least 33%-50% would need to find another HOME other than aurrora. I mean its just basic Risk Management. They ALWAYS had to forecast that of the 70k of product,, say 30% or 20,000 dry leaf would have to find some other home. They wouldve assumed in forecasts that aurrora take up say 50%,,, now what about the OTHER 50%?? You think they just BLINDLY would produce 70k of product and not have sales/distribution plans / arrangements / talks/ sales distrubution teams / potential customers n clients lined up for the OTHER half of their production???

****** Look at the qtrly and Presos - they Specifically write more than once that they are in the process and talks of setting up key arrangements for their final production sales and with different parties and customers all over the world.

In agm theyll hopefully disclose where the 20k of dry leaf/ product will go - which customers deals/arrangements have been setup and worked on to BUY their production...Theres tonnes of MM PRODUCT develops en mass all over the globe that need a dry leaf production feed - these are the customers. Having projected 70k , im SURE they foresaw that at least 1/3rd of their production wld have to find a home other than aurrora - possibly half wldve been forecast to find other customers or buyers....

Last edited by orlando G: 26/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
-0.004(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $12.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 2.8¢ $98.90K 3.238M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 181700 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 98853 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.