AC8 0.00% 4.0¢ auscann group holdings ltd

AC8 Short/Long Term Discussion

1. 2,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272
    AFTERMARKET BOOM ! CLOSE AT $0.70 !

This weeks action is very impressive amongst all MC stocks, and I don't recall seeing any amazing news.
    Basing the news purely on hype or insider knowledge is not good enough for me.

AC8 shot up like mad and the spectacular volume traded this afternoon specifically is very pleasing. I'd like to ask if anyone could drop some good factual evidence as to why the immense growth without a speeding ticket, also what do you think managements intentions could be?

If people jumped in behind Canopy (as much as this gets thrown around) why'd you do so?
    "Driven by a leadership team consisting of former legislators, public health experts, and medically-focused entrepreneurs, AusCann is a leader in Australia's emerging medical cannabis industry. Working with Canopy's subsidiaries Tweed and Tweed Farms, AusCann is in the process of developing world-class production standards that they will use to grow clean, consistent medical strains. Australian patients will have access to a wide array of AusCann products in 2017."

Personally I believe they acquired to have their hand in the door if we were given the go ahead they'd pump us up and we would grow substantially with the aid from them (perhaps?). Canopy would be our shadow as we grow - giving guidance and information as we proceed to engage with the market in Australia. Our management also look grand and I believe we are all in safe hands.

Goodluck to all holders and DYOR!.
    Happy long weekend.
    Best,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AC8 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.