AC8 0.00% 4.0¢ auscann group holdings ltd

Hi Hoofa,seeing a complete reversal of support for this company...

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    Hi Hoofa,
    seeing a complete reversal of support for this company from you of late and for the Board and Management Team.
    Can we (fellow LTH’s) take it that you have finally realised that this company is heading for oblivion once the board and Management Team have ‘squandered’ all the cash?
    With no ‘real’ income stream from products and after such a long period of time, ‘years’ without this materialising, the BOD’s clearly have no compassion for suffering LTH’s as long as they are getting their remuneration time and time again.
    I am so angry with myself for continually buying more stock of this company as it continued its downward trend.
    I do want to make this very clear! I do not want a response from Mr. Mills because that will make my blood boil even further that he has the time, as a GM, to respond to comments on here rather than doing what he should be doing and finding a solid path for a regular income stream from products that they produce!
    GLTALTH’s with your other investments. Luck will not help this company survive from here, good management will!
    Regards,
    Peakabooau

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.