AC8 0.00% 4.0¢ auscann group holdings ltd

ac8 vs cann, page-42

1. 1,439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1170
    Okay, so both of you raise the same complaint, I'm comparing already established, revenue-generating companies against your infant, non-revenue-generating company. But that only strengthens my point... If established companies generating $4 million in revenue, such as ACK, are worth only $180 million how can you justify a company generating no money being worth over $200 million? That's all I ask for, justification.

How about we discuss this speculative market you're talking about AmbiGuity.
    In the US, the Medical Marijuana market is expected to be worth 3.5 - 5.1 billion dollars in 2020. The US has a population of 323 Million (as of 2016). Australia has a population of 24 Million. So there's 13 times as many people in the US.

So let's make some estimates and just assume that with 13 times less people the market is 13 times smaller. So our whole MM market is probably worth around $390 Million (based on the max estimate of US market being worth 5.1 Billion). Now AC8 is one of many, many MM companies listed on the ASX and there's also private companies to content with as well as importers etc. So if our market is only worth $390 million and AC8 is currently valued at $206 million, you're assuming AC8 can corner 50% of the market???

But wait, you also said

Okay then!

GBI:
    Making $0.00 just like AC8 and is valued appropriately at $17.2 million

MGZ:
    Made $15k from customers and is valued at just $2.6 Million. So it made $15k more than AC8 and is valued 100 times less.

OBJ:
    Made $1.6 million and has a market cap of $66.8 million. It has made $1.6 million more than AC8 and is valued at 3 times less.

PAA:
    Made $1.18 million from customers and has a market cap of just $11 million.

VHT:
    Made $2.2 million in less than a year and is valued at $69 million.

PXS:
    Made $31 million in 6 months and has a market cap of just $91 million.

So, how then, are you justifying the value of AC8 at $206 million when it has no revenue? If you're going to fall back on the fact it's speculative and the industry has potential, that's just weak.

Why should a company making ZERO revenue, be worth more than a) established companies in other industries making large amounts of revenue and b) companies in the healthcare industry making large amounts of revenue?

If it's worth $206 million on no revenue, what do you expect it to be worth at $33 million in revenue? Because PXS makes $31 million and is only worth $91 million and BIG makes $37 million in revenue and is valued at $856 million, only four times more than AC8 who currently makes zilch, nothing, nadda.

I'm here providing some reasonable information. I'm not lying, and I'm not cheating anyone. It is very clear that across every stock, holders are going to say 'buy, buy, buy' and dismiss anyone who thinks otherwise, because they are invested in the company. However, people continued to say 'buy' when GSW was falling and naive investors held on, thinking things would get better, and the lost more and more money. At the end of the day, trust your instincts and DYOR, none of what I post is financial advice. However, be very wary of holders. A holder will never admit they are wrong, or the company is overvalued. It's not in their best interests.

And please, holders, feel free to show me where $206 million dollars of value is hiding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AC8 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.