AC8 0.00% 4.0¢ auscann group holdings ltd

Thank you @Creaturemagic for your honest opinion. I noticed that...

1. 43 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Thank you @Creaturemagic for your honest opinion.  I noticed that people on these threads don't like people posting anything other than blind optimism.  All the more reason that I appreciate you sticking your neck out.  Knowing all perspectives helps form a well rounded opinion.

I think AC8 has loads of potential.  I reckon that they are going to be one of the front runners.  However, I do feel that the current price is purely based on speculation and emotion.  I also reckon that loads of people are waiting to sell until the government gives Cannabis Exports the final green light.  This should create more media coverage & hype and consequently bump up the stock price.  I reckon the SP will normalize after that happens.  In the mean time the Cannabis Exports topic still hasn't made it's way onto the Parliament agenda:

https://www.aph.gov.au/About_Parlia...s/About_the_House_News/This_week_in_the_House

Which makes me question myself.  The Government does still have to vote on it right?????  The Bill hasn't yet passed right????  I guess my theory would be completely wrong if I misunderstood the government voting system.

This is all just my opinion.  Please DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.