CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

academia and jc , page-10

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Bill Gates, being seclusive and to the point of getting his parents worried and all of that, but nevertheless being extremely intelligent and dropped out of University to join his mate Paul, and never looked back. I have read that part before and thanks for bringing it back up to me.

I have a grandson that he is a lot like that, and that has got us a little concerned. He reads avidly and all he wants to do with his pocket money or any other many he can get his hands on, is to buy more reading books. He also excells at school and sport. But he also displays all the good business acumen. For, at the age of eight he can be sitting in a lounge in the corner, write his own little book with preface and chapters, and then goes to his Grandmother and sells it for a fee of course, and then he goes out with his mum and buy another book.

The other day one of his little books was circulated around to me and I had a little read. And then I said to him, Well done mate, maybe I should go and see my printer friend and get him to get it printed. Can I be your manager when we will start to circulate it.
    He immediately replied Yes Pop, and I will give you 25% of the proceedings. It left me speechless.

Is he smart or not ?? Is he going to become the next Bill ?? I take heart and consolation on that now. Hehehehehe.

Thanks again dossa.

Cheers all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.