CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

academia and jc , page-11

1. 2,144 Posts.
    Scotth1
    Understand I have worked for Ausenco on the Equinox project and have some understanding of copper mines and the talent that goes into their development.

What happened on August 18 was dreadful for all concerned and more so for Max. What happened on the previous occasion was equally sad for some shareholders. Most of us blame the broker industry for those events but understand there are two sides as to what happened.

I have been following the company for over two years and my future is tied up in these events. I think the deposit is second to none and I believe Nev in that the company is being very carefully stalked for the Jewellery box that it is.

I am very happy with the answer that I received from scanspeak and know that WM has in place the brains that are needed. I have always liked WM for his shear guts and get up and go. What happened to him over century zinc is really what this is about. There are forces out there that think he is an easy push over and they are working hard to do exactly that.

We will only ever see the rewards if we are still shareholders when they go mining.

There is one hell of a lot going on with this company and I have read most of it and I apologise for not going and checking on the latest who's who in the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.