LYC 0.30% $6.76 lynas rare earths limited

academy of science show of support for lynas, page-11

1. tdl
    389 Posts.
    Ausheads,

I agree. Of course Siemens and other industries that are related to Lynas will setup shop in Malaysia.

And why not?

Ultimately, Malaysia will get a 100% certified, risk-free green rare earth plant, with a significantly higher standard than anywhere else on Earth. Any political objections will disappear on the basis that their initial objections had resulted in a higher standard (win-win to save face of the inevitable).

That will then be the next step to other industries, especially coupled with the universities and other industries performing research into further uses of REO's. This will place Malaysia at the forefront of high-tech material engineering, leading to feeding of manufacture of consumer products in competition with China and Singapore...

It doesn't hurt Malaysia for a few months delay (ie from Jan this year) to setup for a much bigger picture...

The TOL will be awarded, and likely soon. There's little doubt about that.

Once that occurs, its game-on. Stage 1, with stage 2 very close-by, we'll be ramping in the $ within 12 mths easy. Duncan around the corner, funded by S1 & S2 cashflows, will be great news...

And the icing on the cake? Well, the Crown polymetallic deposit, which the board did say they will not consider until the rare earths are in production... I see a new Alkane or more alone with Crown...

Good times ahead... Patience required...

Cheers..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.76
Change
0.020(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $6.318B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.76 $6.81 $6.72 $16.83M 2.487M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9162 $6.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.78 5455 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.