NEU 0.26% $15.57 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Acadia - Catalysts Stacking, page-13

1. 108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Don't remember seeing this on any recent posts, an excerpt from the May trail to texas trial from Mel at the annual/biannual Rett syndrome Family Conference. Acadia staying busy. Other mentions also in the article.

ACADIA was on hand throughout the conference. ........ In addition to the fun stuff, ACADIA was well represented by scientific, commercial and patient advocacy staff who interacted with families and were optimistic about the upcoming FDA filing for Trofinetide. ACADIA is not standing still while waiting on the FDA for approval of Trofinetide and is expanding its team so that once (hopefully) approval comes through, they can take off running! At ACADIA’s exhibit booth, Bill Keller introduced me to Renetta Mosley and Claire Judkins, ACADIA’s new field-based patient advocacy liaisons that will be supporting Rett centers of Excellence and regional Rett patient groups. These ladies could not have been more pleasant had they tried and I look forward to meeting them again.

Trail To A Texas Trial | 4 out of 5 dentists recommend this WordPress.com site

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.57
Change
-0.040(0.26%)
Mkt cap ! $1.990B
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.83 $15.87 $15.20 $8.124M 524.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 64 $15.49

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.58 597 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.