NEU 1.98% $13.38 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

ACADIA TALKS TROFINETIDE, page-50

1. 2,168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 571
    If we need successful phase 3 to get ROW deal done then so be it, i doubt we will be waiting for after, it will more than likely be prior in next 18 months.

As others have noted i would prefer a CR to fund phase 2 nz2591 than a low ball deal for the whole company!

FDA may delay for 1 reason or another, we also may not pass phase 3.

Point is that currently we have no income revenue stream and only phase 2 passed, once if we are approved phase 3 then some risk is removed, and revenue stream can be calculated to establish market cap re assuring/attracting investors.

Its not publicly noted as to reasons why LW sold, we can assume anything....Logically i assume it was partly related to Covid-19 environment about to unfold Globally, or perhaps he wanted management to accept a low ball offer that may have been in the wind for ROW from European/Japanese party or Acadia previously undisclosed, who knows ??

Sure $7.50 seems great from current level $1.68, but it barely represents value of Acadia US deal already structured put in place/agreed by management.

Sure bigger holders would love $7.50, they can sell when it gets to that level....If they are happy with $7.50 then they would be extremely happy with $12-$20, or a deal representing/structured similar....Logically i assume that if i held that many shares i would start t
    f to cash in and have some exposure.b

They are, we all are here to make money from our investment why would you sell anything for half price, when you are on the kusp of bringing your product to market.

I don't think we need to do any deal (and management dont seem to indicate they are in any hurry themselves) unless its spectacular, the deal with Acadia is enough to get us through phase 3 if successful, strike up partner for ROW, and bring some revenue of some description in to help development further and MC will adjust along the way based on this

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.38
Change
-0.270(1.98%)
Mkt cap ! $1.710B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.68 $13.68 $13.11 $4.283M 320.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25 $13.34

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.40 3328 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.