NEU 0.06% $15.61 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Before evaluating any possible acquisition price, I recommend...

1. 520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1265
    Before evaluating any possible acquisition price, I recommend that you carefully observe the contract stipulated between Neuren and Acadia for Trofinetide. the entire text was never communicated by Neuren to its shareholders, while it is available in Acadia's 10Q of February 27, 2019 from page 111 onwards.
    regarding the discussion in progress, on page 156 the regulation is clearly expressed in the event that Neuren should change control:

"If Neuren decides to start a change of control process or transaction, before starting any discussion or negotiation with a third party, but in any case not beyond the involvement of an adviser or an investment banker to recommend a change of control , Neuren will inform ACADIA has initiated the process or transaction and allows ACADIA to participate in that process or negotiation under the same conditions applicable to all other participants in that process or transaction. "

This indicates that Acadia is not only 100% committed to the development and marketing of Trofinetide, but also obliged to pay what is possibly offered for Neuren by a third party with acquisition intentions.obvious and as usual in this reasoning, the point of the question is hinged on 2591 and its presumed value, given that we already know the numbers of Trofinetide. as I see it for Neuren Trofinetide it has much less important value than the possibility of having all the details of the related experiment to be transferred to 2591.here if Neuren manages to hook as I think a great biotech for 2591, the lords of Acadia will be forced by right of pre-emption to pay a figure that today they cannot identify and that maybe is much higher than they imagine.perhaps it is better for Acadia to find an agreement before 2591 makes the step for an IND.perhaps Treagus has not accepted any comparison with Acadia to date because he has much more to force the same to make a future decision.the link that I recommend keeping as there is written everything Neuren has never told us, including the clauses of what could happen if Acadia does not decide to quickly resume the study of Trofinetide due to covid19.

https://ir.acadia-pharm.com/static-files/6fc69f7b-0b02-4c20-870c-863371c22f04

Hugs to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.61
Change
0.010(0.06%)
Mkt cap ! $1.995B
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.64 $15.93 $15.44 $8.412M 538.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 558 $15.59

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.66 1841 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.