NEU 2.38% $12.70 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

ACADIA TALKS TROFINETIDE, page-71

1. 521 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1286
    I have another vision regarding foreign / american investments in NEU.the first detail to take into account is that Neuren's shares are officially divided into 50% institutional and the other 50 in retail which, however, hides some positions heavier than the institutional ones such as Larry Glass, which no longer appears in the top 20, but has a few million shares in its possession; this implies that the vast majority of shares are armored or better, under the Cassette strategy and therefore not liquid to be traded on the market.that said, the exchanges on the NEU title are by a large majority of a technical nature as simultaneous buying and selling by the institutions present and at the hands of retailers who accumulate or discharge small share packages.the demonstration that the security is already widely invested by institutional entities including the Americans is with the new investor Karst Peak; the company informed us that it purchased 14% of the share capital at the end of March; I point out, however, that this institutional investor is nothing more than a Hong Kong mutual found which invests for other private funds that have composition in the largest American investment houses, in essence it acts as an intermediary with its private funds for third parties. an example above all is represented by one of the largest American institutional which is Goldman Sachs. one of the directors of Karst, a certain William Jones through one of the private funds of Karst, works precisely for Goldman, then transfers capital owned by the latter on what the Karst funds invest. this means that always in the opposite direction, the investments of the largest institutions conflict, only that they are not declared identified as direct investors.consult this document and go and see who the directors of Karst are and what they do.

https://aum13f.com/firm/karst-peak-capital-limited

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.