NEU 2.10% $13.61 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Daybue is now 15 weeks into launch and is off to an...

1. 499 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 287

• Daybue is now 15 weeks into launch and is off to an “exceptional” start.
    • 400+ prescribers now have written subscriptions (good market breadth) and some HCP are now prescribing for multiple patients (increasing market depth).
    • High degree of titration due to increased flexibility of HCPs and caregivers at home as compared to the strict trial protocol.
    • Coverage adoption is greater than expected for this point in time; formal plans have been adopted for 1/3 of covered lives (I believe this is up from 20% mentioned at the ROW webinar just a few weeks ago, but I have yet to confirm this).
    • Monthly prescriptions of Daybue help to eliminate product wasteage.
    • A question was asked about the average selling price. The average weight of the patients is slightly higher than expected due to Daybue’s broad label and the number of patients over the age of 20 yo. I took this to mean that the doses will be higher which will positively impact sales figures and may help to counteract non-compliance (down-titration at home), although to what extent I don’t know. This supports the company’s expectations around the pricing model before launch.
    • Discontinuation rates - HCP are working with those families encountering side effects and issues with Daybue by reaffirming that Rett’s is a lifelong illness and 12 weeks of dosing is not necessarily enough time to make an informed judgement. It was suggested that 6 months was a thoughtful period of time to work through dosing issues/side effects before coming offf Daybue.
    • The Phase 3 PWS trial (for Hyperphagia only) will start on Q4, 2023.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.61
Change
0.280(2.10%)
Mkt cap ! $1.739B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.49 $13.64 $13.30 $4.821M 356.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3602 $13.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.66 1655 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.