NEU 0.45% $15.59 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

ACAD down 4% overnight Aus/NZ time - Culper Research has taken a...

1. 189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 362
    ACAD down 4% overnight Aus/NZ time - Culper Research has taken a short position in Acadia. I watch ACAD trading closely and it has been hard to explain for the last 6 weeks since their Nuplazid patent win. Culper's latest research piece claims Daybue sales/experience has taken a significant turn for the worse. I can't seem to link it here but it is easily found with a quick internet search - word of warning it is a sobering read... It ties in a number of high profile departures from Acadia with a pretty rapid fall from grace from trofinetide since last update.

I like others here was expecting a jump in sales for Q3 2023 with guidance for further upside but this may not be the case. The Feb 27 update from Acadia will be interesting to say the least. If there is a significant downgrade in sales/expectations will obviously have ramifications for NEU.

@goldenchook - you monitor the Rett syndrome social media pages. Culper posted a number of Facebook posts discussing difficulties with Daybue side effects etc and cessation of treatment - do you have anything to add to these comments??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.59
Change
0.070(0.45%)
Mkt cap ! $1.992B
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.75 $15.80 $15.37 $6.881M 441.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35 $15.58

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.64 2103 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.