NEU 0.00% $19.97 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Well. On a personal note I returned yesterday from a 10 day...

1. 187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 362
    Well. On a personal note I returned yesterday from a 10 day ocean voyage through the Ross Sea which was just an extraordinary experience. Without boring the forum with the details the first half of the trip was partially ruined for me as I read the Culper report essentially as we disembarked early Feb 16 NZ time watched NEU open below $19 and was then plunged into my own sea of misery as I had no personal internet connection for the duration of the trip. To say this was an unsettling experience is an understatement. I didn't calm down until I was able to make a phone call some time into the trip to a fellow significant NEU shareholder who assured me it was "all bullshit" that various analysts had issued updates with a contrarian view to Culper and - the cherry on top - hottod had completely refuted the report in a post on hotcopper. Regular readers here will understand how comforting this was LOL.

I have since read the more than 700 posts here and most of the various analyst reports put out or updated since Feb 16 and IMO can only see upside from here. Whatever the motives of Culper he/they have either exited on day 1 with a profit derived from Acadia's initial 8% drop or are stuck with a problematic short position. Interesting to note that Acadia finished up 4.5% today being bought into the close and has erased all losses inflicted by the short report.

I am in agreement with the opinion that others have put forward that NEU's price retreat is/was more than likely just collateral damage and will be short lived. In all likelihood it may just have served to strengthen the register slightly by getting rid of a few loose hands happy to see some profit. Any shorts who opportunistically took a position like @airlht are now in a difficult position I would think given NEU will likely jump again today given Acadia's action and the update tomorrow. Not to mention the rapidly approaching 2nd and 3rd phase 2 readouts.

Share price movements leading into PMS readout are interesting to review - from a low of nearly $10 6-7 weeks from readout NEU surged 70% into the results, a similar run this time would be something to see!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.97
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.552B
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.96 $19.97 $19.69 $4.156M 209.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 246 $19.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.99 512 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.