NEU 0.00% $17.09 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Yes, I did. I noted a number of things. Firstly, while I’ve...

1. 5,896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17676
    Yes, I did. I noted a number of things.

Firstly, while I’ve previously listened to Steve Davis participating in a number of earnings calls and interviews over the years, I found him to be particularly nervous during this interview.

Secondly, I noted that in opening, when Steve Davis provided a brief description of Acadia, Daybue was mentioned first, before Nuplazid. From memory, this is a first.

On the subject of competition, whilst acknowledging the great “promise” of gene therapies in Rett syndrome, Davis predicts that these therapies are in for a bumpy ride. He sees a major challenge for gene therapies in achieving the exact amount of expression required for disease correction - the Goldilocks dose - and observes that absolute cures are rarely seen with gene therapies. He believes that any approved gene therapy drugs in Rett syndrome are still a number of years away and that, even in this case, Daybue would still be complementary.

Early in the interview, Davis volunteers that Acadia recently acquired the global rights to Daybue as well as rights to “another molecule that..uhh..that uhhh….uhh that..uhh…. the …that the…party we licensed this from has as well…”

Finally, Davis mentions that business development continues to be an important part of Acadia’s business, adds that the deal for Daybue is a good example, and then reiterates that business development will continue to be an important part of Acadia’s business.

My overall impression was that Daybue and that …uhh.. that…uhh… other molecule are currently occupying front of mind in Steve Davis’ head.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.09
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.184B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 582 $17.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.00 1600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.36pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.