NEU 2.90% $19.86 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

I am sure Davis would like to acquire the worldwide rights...

1. 372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1095
    I am sure Davis would like to acquire the worldwide rights NNZ-2591, but that option must be out of his league now. It certainly feels like Neuren is highly dependent upon Acadia currently, but things are shifting and soon it may be the other way around.

I think Silazze had some good points when they suggested a few weeks back that Neuren may be looking for additional capital/investment assistance with funding multiple Phase 3s, which allow Neuren to remove their dependence upon Acadia as their sole source of funding/cashflow. This would help reduce any leverage Acadia has over Neuren. It has been notable how effusive Neuren staff have been in laying on the over-the-top praise of Acaida - unnecessarily so I've felt. Sure, Acadia had done OK - but isn't that their job - isn't it in their interest to do a good job? Has seemed like Neuren has perhaps felt somewhat beholden to Acadia.

With Acadia becoming increasingly dependent upon Neuren's IP for their future and if Neuren can remove their total dependence upon Acadia as well, this would put Neuren in a strong position and remove any incentives Acadia has had to slow-walk what they do with what they've licensed from Neuren.

Last edited by Kjt1969: 20/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.86
Change
0.560(2.90%)
Mkt cap ! $2.538B
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.80 $20.00 $19.40 $3.777M 191.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1060 $19.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.87 209 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.