NEU 0.26% $15.57 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

This is a theory so take from it what you will, but imo it has...

1. 1,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 495
    This is a theory so take from it what you will, but imo it has less to do with conspiracies and more to do with ordinary money making activities from institutional investors on a daily basis. Significant milestone coming up? Program the bot to raise the share a couple of dollars. News lands, short the shares down a couple of dollars. Repeat, repeat and repeat. Pretty standard fare for the ASX I reckon.

That said, I do believe some of the larger holders (ie a major bank nominees entity) like to keep a peg on the share price to react quickly when significantly positive news drops. But thats unremarkable in the scheme of things.

I'm concerned we will still be pegged at $20 post-Angelman results, however a successful FDA meeting will hopefully provide a roadmap to when the Phase 3 trial starts and give us an indication of how onerous the trial design will be. I'm expecting the design to be similar to the Phase 2 trial but with a greater sample number which will give confidence to the market the FDA is happy with how Neuren is progressing the drug. If the FDA also agree on a new trial protocol for PE and the undisclosed indications that could provide a timely boost also.
    Last edited by Eagle0: 18/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.57
Change
-0.040(0.26%)
Mkt cap ! $1.990B
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.83 $15.87 $15.20 $8.124M 524.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 64 $15.49

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.58 597 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.