NEU 6.14% $20.78 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

1250 patients were mentioned in Acadia’s last earnings call and...

1. 462 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 257
    1250 patients were mentioned in Acadia’s last earnings call and post-call fireside chats. 1300+ patients was reached at the end of Q1 according to this letter from Acadia to the Retts community in early June (taken from the dedicated Daybue website). Below are a couple of excerpts and full link is at the bottom.

”Over 1300 people living with Rett syndrome, approximately 1 in 4 diagnosed patients, have started treatment with DAYBUE as of the end of March 2024. The people who have been prescribed DAYBUE are representative of the Rett population and have a variety of Rett symptoms and disease severities. Girls and boys as young as 2 have been prescribed DAYBUE. Approximately 25% of people prescribed DAYBUE are older than 21 years and as old as 67 years”.

”Approximately 7 out of 10 people who have started DAYBUE remain on treatment after 6 months”.

https://www.daybue.com/community-letter/

I think it was at the end of February when Acadia first provided their annual guidance of between US$370-420 million in Daybue net sales for 2024. Since then nearly five months have passed and they have consistently reiterated this figure publicly so you would have to think they’re confident.

I’m particularly interested in Q4 sales figures for this year as I’m expecting the normal sales growth acceleration to intersect with the pre-holiday seasonality in December to provide an outsized contribution to the annual sales figure (pretty much the opposite of Q1 results). Here’s hoping we end the year on a high - assuming we still exist by then!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.78
Change
-1.360(6.14%)
Mkt cap ! $2.656B
Open High Low Value Volume
$22.06 $22.11 $20.63 $8.616M 407.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 593 $20.77

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.78 10 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.