NEU 2.10% $13.61 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

well I've got a different take on it than you guys. slower take...

1. 302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    well I've got a different take on it than you guys. slower take up rate of course but seemed discontinuation was steady and at the higher real world rate. 11% net qoq increase back to late q4 numbers of 900, still 70% of us population to target plus row. So I thought it was all positive but just seems to be taking longer to turn people on, I think they mentioned longer education process. I do think the row process is frustratingly slow, is this just the process or acadia resource limitations, maybe combination of both.

Net net, revenue downgrade is never good, but still solid numbers and somewhat lower outlook long term. So expect a hit, but when analysts were quoting a price target of circa $30 for daybue, then this downgrade might knock a couple of dollars of it, so what revised consensus down $28 maybe? so $15-$17 now vs $28 conservative price target, sounds like a no brainer given what we know is happening and upcoming catalysts.

In hindsight, the market has obviously been telling us for the last 2 weeks that the numbers werent good.

Given market conditions and the downgrade, would expect a further whack today unfortunately.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.61
Change
0.280(2.10%)
Mkt cap ! $1.739B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.49 $13.64 $13.30 $4.821M 356.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3602 $13.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.66 1655 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.