NEU 0.00% $19.06 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

As we all know, Acadia already have the (worldwide I think)...

1. 349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 851
    As we all know, Acadia already have the (worldwide I think) rights to NNZ-2591 for Retts and Fragile X. This is not news.
    What would be news is Acadia doing something with these rights instead of sitting on their hands.

I suspect this may be what has been occupying Davis mind.

I read thro the comments made by Acadia shareholders on the stocktwit site and common themes appeared people have run out of patience with Davis and some are calling for his head.
    It appears Davis has been backing Nuplaiz to grow significantly for many more indications, but none have come off. The last negative result appears to have been the nail in the coffin.

So Davis has been seen as consistently failing to deliver.
    Its perhaps understandable that Acadia wanted to give first priority to their own drug that they own 100%. Becoming just a marketer for someone else's drug not their preferred option.

However, they are now possibly facing this as their likely future. Shareholders don't seem to care from what I've read, if it's Acadias drug or Neurens, they just want Acadia to record more runs on the board instead of failures. And their only recent success is Daybue.

Depending on how the Prader-Willi trial is going, it seems likely Acadia will be under alot of pressure to make the most of Trofinetide and NNZ-2591 now. I don't think they like the idea of ending up just an extension of Neuren long term, but that seems increasingly likely.
    This will obviously be good for Neuren, as Acadia will be under pressure to accelerate ROW for Daybue and prioritise NNZ-2591 for both Fragile X and Retts. The excellent Ph 2 results will have put more pressure on them too. Management will be considered negligent if they don't prioritise this now.

I suggested some years ago that Neuren will be worth more than Acadia eventually. I suspect that time may be approaching, probably before end of this year now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.06
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.433B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1854 $20.26

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.16 6 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$19.83
  Change
0.000 ( 3.74 %)
Open High Low Volume
$19.56 $19.83 $19.53 3859
Last updated 10.25am 14/05/2024 ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.