ACB 0.00% 6.8¢ a-cap energy limited

docent every company....NAZZYSMITHEven i need to raise money- i...

1. 2,180 Posts.
    docent every company....NAZZYSMITH
    Even i need to raise money- i noticed that ACB had 7 million in bank in October 2011 and still have 5 million today

ACB resource is there , ITS MASSIVE AND ITS MINEABLE!!!

All they need to get a mining license in botswana is to complete a feasibility study and an EIAS (environmental impact assessment study) which they have already submitted their draft to Botswana Government. 6 weeks turnaround so i think they have an approved draft already- much check with management

Also other points to make is that the uRANIUM is very close to surface and easy to mine via heap leaching process.

The money will come when they get their ML

one of only 5 of the top 10 largest global deposits that will be producing inside 5 years due to minimal red tape etc.... over 300 million resource and 2 km away from main power grid /road and rail- infrastructure basically on doorstep- i asked management why they haven't been going hard out and they responded by saying they are wanting to time the next U run o no point in pushing the envelope and spending too much money- however 2013 is when it will all happen in terms of permits and potentially construction so say by end of 2013 we should have a lot in place all going well--- If the uranium market recovers in 2013 which it is projected to do so, then this will fly and at 13.5c is a no brainer
    Cheers
    MMM

Cheers MMM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.