SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

I have written and forwarded this letter just now to the...

1. 64 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I have written and forwarded this letter just now to the Treasurer, the Honorable Josh Frydenberg MP (also head of ASIC as I understand it), and also to the Assistant Minister for Superannuation,Financial Services and Financial Technology - Senator the Honorable Jane Hume. A personal letter was addressed to each.

Court action brought by ISIGNTHIS (ISX)against the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX).

Likemany, I have been following with great interest the ongoing saga between ISXand ASX.

Isuggest, reading some of the allegations made by ISX in their submission to thecourt, ASX should be suspended from trading pending an investigation by ASICinto the allegations made.

Ifonly a smidgen of some of the allegations alluded to by ISX contain truth, thenthe Australian financial system, which is already under a cloud followinginvestigations into the banking system and the results thereof, will be littlemore than a laughingstock.

Isuggest ASIC consider suspending the ASX Publicly listed Company until theallegations made by ISX have been fully investigated and the results of theinvestigation published.

Isuggest that ASX, being a publicly listed company, is not above the law andabove being investigated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.