SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

ACCC s46, page-10

1. 63 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I am considering sending this letter to the ASIC and also to a few newspapers as well, before I proceed to do so can I have some feedback please.
    As you can see from the letter I like to keep it short and sweet.

Thanks for feedback.

To ASIC

Dear Sir/Madam

Court actionbrought by ISIGNTHIS (ISX) against the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX).

Like many, I have been following with great interest the ongoing saga between ISX and ASX.

In suggest, reading some of the allegations made by ISX in their submission to the court, ASX should be suspended from trading pending an investigation by ASIC into the allegations made.

I suggest that ASX, being alisted company, is not above the law and above being investigated.

If only a smidgen of some of the allegations alluded to by ISX contain truth, then the Australian financial system which is already under a cloud following investigations into the banking system and the results thereof, will be little more than a laughingstock.

I suggest ASIC consider suspending the ASX Publicly listed Company until the allegations made by ISX have been fully investigated and the results of the investigation published.

No public listed company is bigger than the law.

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.